If you missed our June 14 webinar with MSDynamicsWorld.com fill out the form to watch now.
The landscape for Dynamics Partners is rapidly changing with new challenges to come in FY19. How will you navigate this very disruptive period?
In this webinar Dave Wallen & me survey the current partner landscape, define the challenges, and introduce a variety of ways partners can succeed for years to come.
- Trends and Challenges for Dynamics Partners
- Becoming a “Modern” Microsoft Partner
- Investments You May Have to Make to Stay Relevant
- Strategies for Profitably Transitioning to a Cloud Business Model
- CSP Options and Programs for Dynamics VARs and ISVs
- Other Partner Programs to Ease the Transition
Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 was released last year we have seen the implementation of the One Commercial Partner program and the launch of Dynamics 365 Business Central. In FY19 the requirements for Silver and Gold competencies will be increased, the bar for 1-Tier CSP partners will be raised and the NAV brand will be retired. We hope you join us in our talk about how to meet these challenges.