Microsoft has been committed to its cloud-first, mobile-first transformation for years and the recent rollout of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Program enables the next phase of that transformation for Microsoft’s business solutions channel.
One Commercial Partner unifies Microsoft’s partner teams under a single program. OCP is solely dedicated to helping Partners sell Microsoft Azure, Office and Dynamics 365. Checkout our whitepaper “Demystifying Microsoft’s Cloud Service Provider Program for Dynamics Partners” to learn how CSP can enable partners to move to modern with minimal shock to their business.
Parnter Benefits from the CSP:
- Designed to help partners go to market in the cloud quickly with less risk and upfront investment
- Allows partners to become Microsoft cloud providers from anywhere in the world
- Provides ennoblement for newcomers to selling cloud products as well as cloud experts.
- Partners set their own prices and profit margins
- No restrictions regarding company size, location or competency levels.
With the resources of an Indirect CSP Partner like Stratos Cloud Alliance, businesses who rely on Dynamics to generate revenue and want to take advantage of the D365 and Azure opportunities can ramp up quickly, focus on their investment and digitally transform at a more controlled pace