Do your people know the ins-and-outs of Dynamics 365? Well regardless of your knowledge level, you and your team can bone up on D365 really easily with the great resources Microsoft offers through the Dynamics Learning Portal.
With the Dynamics Learning Portal you can build your own learning plan for a step-by-step experience with video tutorials, click-throughs and more. Learn the product at your own pace and start selling Dynamics 365 with expertise.
Log in to the portal with your Microsoft ID at the following URL… https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/
While you’re learning the product, you can start selling Dynamics 365 through Microsoft’s Indirect Cloud Service Provider program. As Microsoft’s exclusive D365 Cloud Service Provider, Stratos Cloud Alliance enables Dynamics Partners to kick start their D365 practices with cloud infrastructure, marketing and sales enablement tools including a D365 eCommerce Marketplace customized to your website.
What’s in the Dynamics Learning Portal?
The Dynamics Learning Portal is full of great Partner training resources for D365 and more:
- Custom Learning Plans – Build plans based on role and capabiltiy
- Exam Preparation – access multiple courses and instructor-led training to help you pass certification exams.
- Collaborate – Connect through online workshops and learning events near you
- Lab Environment Access – Learn through hands-on labs
- Course Transcripts – keep a record of your education with printable transcripts of your coursework