Microsoft recently announced new artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for Dynamics 365 customer service functionality.
With rapid change in the consumer technology space, artificial intelligence capabilities like machine learning are becoming a competitive differentiator in enterprise IT. There is an increasing demand for intelligent data insights across departments and lines of business, especially when it comes to customer service and sales.
To help its customers meet this challenge Microsoft recently announced the availability of AI solutions for Dynamics 365—“Customer Insights” and “Relationship Insights”. Learn more about starting a Dynamics 365 practice »
Customer Insights is designed to bring together data from across systems to drive automated customer service actions and better manage complex customer service scenarios.
Relationships Insights is built on Cortana Intelligence technology and designed to help users understand their business relationships, evaluate activities in relation to previous successes, and close more deals through actionable insights from real time data and A.I. analysis.
D365 A.I. solutions include:
- AI Authoring to move beyond manually scripted dialogues;
- Specialized Knowledge Graph blending insights from Bing data with specific business ontology;
- Industry leading machine reading comprehension with a proprietary FusionNet engine; and
- Reinforcement Learning to create a continuously learning customer care solution.
How to Start Offering D365
In order to jump start loyal ERP and CRM resellers in the D365 space, Microsoft as created the Indirect Cloud Service Provider (CSP) program. Stratos Cloud Alliance (SCA) is Mirosoft’s only CSP exclusively focused on D365. To ensure VARs, consultants and managed service providers successfully capitalize on the D365 opportunity, SCA provides cloud expertise and technology so resellers can focus on vertical IP and innovation.
Benefits of leveraging the expertise of a CSP who specializes in D365:
- SCA supports partners while they develop their own Dynamics 365 practice
- After their D365 practice is established, resellers can continue to leverage their SCA membership to augment their resources with SCA’s online services
- SCA partners can leverage SCA to bundle expertise and IP assets with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Services
- Dynamics 365 sales and marketing enablement
- Direct access to the Microsoft Product Group for additional expertise and resources
- Exclusive Distributor of Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition for Operations (formerly known as AX)
- D365 Operations implementation, training and support services,
- More than 300 Dynamics professionals across all product lines
Whether you want to go all in on your D365 practice or you want to offer D365 to supplement your core Dynamics offering and grow your cloud offering slowly, SCA can help get your D365 practice up and running in 30 days.