Microsoft FastTrack for Dynamics 365 is a powerful tool for Partners to deliver faster time to value for their D365 customers. FastTrack is a success service that can enable your customers to smoothly and confidently make the move to Microsoft cloud services like Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility Suite. Learn more about FastTrack
The Microsoft FastTrack service can help Partners:
- Provide a great customer onboarding experience.
- Shorten customer time-to-value.
- Accelerate your customer engagements through high-margin, high-value services
Get your customers signed up and the Dynamics FastTrack engineering team will provide education opportunities to guide them through their cloud deployment, including usage and adoption. FastTrack will help to remove obstacles during implementation through the following interactions:
- Regular touchpoints: Touchpoints are biweekly through the Initiate, Design, and Build phases, and weekly during the Deploy and Operate phases. They include 30-minute calls that continue throughout the engagement. Small technical proof points are sometimes provided to help remove customer roadblocks.
- Workshops: Customers get interactive outcome-based activities that may involve automation and tooling. Customers and Partners can provide details prior to the workshops to customize the sessions to their needs.
- Tech talks:Provide technical depth and best practices that empower both customers and Partners with knowledge that is specific to the subject areas. These talks often provide an overview of available tooling and/or content.